The VPL-GPS is a 12 channel continuous tracking GPS
receiver optimized for high sensitivity and low cost applications.
The GPS signal is applied to the antenna input of the
module, and a complete serial data message with position,
velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface.
The GPS10 contains a low noise amplifier for passive antenna
operation, RF down converter, baseband processor, flash
memory and navigation software. The module provides excellent
navigation performance under static or dynamic conditions
in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons, fast TTFF for
weak signal operation. Power saving mode make this product
suitable for handheld and battery-operated devices.
- Channels: 12
- Frequency: L1 C/A
- Position Accuracy: 25 meters CEP without SA or higher
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 meters/second without SA
- Time Accuracy: 60 ns RMS
- Update rate: 1 Hz
- Ultra high sensitivity: -175dBm or better
- Low power consumption: Max 35mA@3V Vcc
- Serial Communication: 4800 Baud (default) user selectable
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol
- Speed: Max 515m/s
- Jerk: 20 meters/sec-3 max.
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built in high gain LNA
- Operating voltage: 2.85V to 3.3V
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 65°
- SMD type with stamp holes
- Small form factor: 25x25x3.0mm
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)