The VPL-ISDN-BR4 is our compact ISDN basic rate network
simulator which simulates the provision of four independent
ISDN lines on your desktop.Terminals may be connected
together through the VPL-ISDN-BR4 as if they were connected
through the‘real’ ISDN network.
LED indicators on the front panel provide a clear indication of
line status and activity during initial terminal connection and
subsequent calls. The VPL-ISDN-BR4 performs all of the
complex call handling procedures without the need for a PBX
or Switch and therefore eliminates many of the problems
associated with real lines.
Each VPL-ISDN-BR4 is supplied with a simple default configuration
allowing you to plug and play. Intuitive Windows software
supplied, allows you to easily configure and save any required
changes. The software also provides access to the powerful
protocol trace facility, which displays all messages transmitted
and received on each line with user selectable filters for
product test and development applications.
- PC Operating System
- Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/XP
(Note: PC required only for configuration)
- Switch Type Supported
- National ISDN
- NET3 (basic-net3)
- Interface Type
- S/T interface, 1 x RJ45 socket per port
- LED Indicators
- B1/ B2 Channel Active
- PS1 Present
- PH (Physical Layer - Layer 1) Active
- DL (Datalink Layer - Layer 2) Active
- Configuration Interface
- Serial Port - 9 way D type
- Simulate four independent ISDN lines on your desktop.
- Allows simple testing and demonstration of ISDN customer premises equipment.
- iDSL/Leased line simulation provides a capability for
testing equipment using a ‘permanent’ (B Channels only)
- Demonstrate your terminals working at their best across a
‘perfect’ ISDN line during trade shows, training courses or
in the lab.
- Compact, lightweight and low cost.
- Provides a reliable connection with no call charges every
time that you need it.
- Operating/Storage: 0 - +40° C
- Relative Humidity: 85% non-condensing
- Each VPL-ISDN-BR4 is supplied with:
- Windows configuration software on CD ROM (includes
online HELP), Serial Lead, Power Adapter.
- Numbering Options
- User defined Phone and SPID numbers
- Special Features
- Connect and test calls with just one terminal connected
using Loopback Mode.
- Hunt Groups
- Support for SPID numbers