The system is designed for the training experiments of pneumatic
technology in higher education and vocational education field.
It covers the most knowledge of pneumatic techniques. It can
be used as a synthesized test-bed for mehanical, electrical
and pneumatic integration.
It consists of Cylinders, different types of Direction Control
Valves, Pressure Dependant Valve and Flow Control Valves
with accessories for construction and application of different
type of pneumatic circuits.
- Double-acting cylinder assembly
- Design Piston cylinder
- Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Stroke length: Maximum 80 mm
- 5/2 Pilot Operated valve: These valve are used in application
requiring air operated control. It is actuated until the signal is
cut off and returns to normal position by spring force.
- One-way flow control valve assembly: The one-way flow
control valve is a combination of flow control valve and a nonreturn
valve. The cross-section of the restrictor can be set by
means of a knurled screw.
- Design type is Combined flow control valve
- Pressure range: 0.5 – 10 bar
- 3/2 Push button valve: These valves are commonly used for
mechanical actuation to change direction of flow of air for
- Compressor: 2 HP, 120 bar
- Mains power supply : 220V±10%, 50Hz; DC Output 24V/12V
- Working atmosphere: -10°C-+40°C, RH 85% (25°C), altitude
- Power capacity: <=1KVA