The kit is capable of being used to demonstrate the design, construction
and application of electro-pneumatic components and circuits.
The kit is designed to satisfy the following objectives:
- Design and function of a Electro Pneumatic system – Basic Function
and identification of Electro-pneumatic components and their symbols
- Direct and indirect manual controls, stroke dependant controls, time
- Functional diagrams
- Systematic design of Electro Pneumatic Sequence Controls
- Modern trainer with components which allows improved student
performance in practical situations
- Empower students to design their own circuits.
The kit contain following components:
- Profile Plates & Stand: The anodized aluminum profile plate or power
coated profile plate is the basis for training. All of the components fit
securely and safely onto the profile plate. with any safe fixing
- One-way flow control valve assy.: The one-way flow control valve
is a combination of flow control valve and a non-return valve. The
cross-section of the restrictor can be set by means of a knurled screw.
- Design type is Combined flow control valve
- Pressure range: 0.5 – 10 bar
- Double-acting cylinder assy.: - 2 Nos
Design Piston cylinder, Operating pressure: 10 bar
Stroke length: Maximum 80 mm
- Manifold assy.: Manifold with six (2 x 3) self-closing non-return
valves or the connections with gate valve A common manifold for
plastic tubing allows supply of compressed air to the control via six
Individual ports (for plastic tubing PUN 4 x 0.75).
- Filter regulator with gauge assy. Filter control valve with pressure
gauge, start-up valve, quick push-pull connectors and quick couplings,
mounted on a swivel support. The filter with water separator removes
dirt, pipe sinter, rust and condensed water. The pressure control valve
regulates the supply air pressure to the set operating pressure and
compensates pressure fluctuations. The filter bowl has a condensate
drain valve. The start-up valve/shutoff valve ventilates and vents the
entire control. The 3/2 way valve is actuated by a rotary button.
- 5/2 Solenoid valve, Single, with LED, NC: The status is indicated
by an LED on the housing. The valve is equipped with a manual override.
The electrical connections feature polarity-reversal protection for the
LED and the suppressor circuit. with silencer and push pull connector
Pneumatic technical data: Design type is spool valve, pilot controlled,
with return spring
- Pressure range 250 – 800 kPa (2.5 – 8 bar)
- Electrical technical data: Power consumption 1.5 W
- 5/2 Solenoid valve, double, with LED: - 1 No.
The status is indicated by LEDs on the housings. The valve is equipped
with two manual overrides. The electrical connections feature polarity
– reversal protection for the LEDs and the suppressor circuits. with
silencer and push pull connector
Pneumatic technical data :
- Design spool valve, with pilot control
- Pressure range 150 – 800 kPa (1.5 – 8 bar)
Electrical technical data: Power consumption 1.5 W
- 5/2 Pilot Operated valve: These valve are used in application
requiring air operated control. It is actuated until the signal is cut off and
returns to normal position by spring force.
- 3/2 Push button valve: These valves are commonly used for
mechanical actuation to change direction of flow of air for control/
- 5/2 Timer operated valve: It is designed to provided a solution for
automatic changing for direction of flow of air for control/automation.
- Fully automatic
- Multi voltage: 230V AC/50Hz
- Adjustable interval time
- Small compact design
- 5/3 Hard lever valve: These valves are commonly used for manually
changing the direction of flow of air for control of cylinder tools. Their
compact design and high flow, lower operating force make them
versatile in use.
- Pneumatic – Electrical converter: The pneumatic-electrical converter
can fulfill 3 functions : Pressure switch, vacuum switch, and
differential pressure switch.
Pneumatic technical data :
- Design Pre stressed metal bellows initiator
- Pressure Ranges:
- Programmable Logic Controller:
- 16 input signals (24V) and 16 outputs for controlling the process
on D-type sub connector.
- ZIF on front panel to load programs from EPROM and adaptor.
- Descriptive user manual with number of examples including
description & fundamentals of PLC.
- Analog output: 12 bit
- Analog input: 16 channels (single ended)
8 channels (differential)
- RS232C port available for uploading & downloading of files from
- Powerful commands like AND, OR, ANI, ORI, SET, RST, LD, LDI,
OUT, TIMER, COUNTER, ANB, ORB, IL, ILC, etc. directly executable
- Execution or programs are posible even without hand held unit
- Standard EPROM module which is affixed on ZIF socket to store
the programmes provided with the trainer.
- Operating voltage: 220V, 50Hz AC, ±10% at 50°C.