|SPECIFICATIONS FOR VPL-8501P:|
- Based on 8085 CPU operating at 6.144 MHz crystal frequency.
- 8K bytes of EPROM loaded with powerful monitor program.
- 8K bytes of RAM available to the user.
- Total on board memory expansion upto 64K bytes using 2732/
2764/27128/6264/62256 with 1 socket of 28 pin.
- Battery back up for RAM with 3.6V rechargeable cell.
- Memory mapping definable by the user.
- 16 bit programmable TIMER/COUNTER using 8253.
- 24 programmable I/O lines provided through 8255.
- RS-232C interface through SID/SOD lines with Auto baud rate.
- USB interface to connect kit to computer (optional)
- Two modes of commands: Hex Key pad mode
- All address, data & control lines are buffered and made
available at the edge connector as per STD bus configuration.
- 25/28 keys hexadecimal keyboard and six seven segment
displays through 8279.
- Powerful software commands like Relocate, String, Fill, Insert,
Delete, Block Move, Examine/Compare Memory, Examine
Register, Insert Data, Delete Data, Single Step, GO, Break
Point in both Serial and Keyboard mode.
- Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC.
- Enclosed in attractive ABS plastic cabinet with cover.
- In-built Power Supply
- Userís Manual, Cables & Connectors.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR VPL-8502:|