VPL-ICE8085 is an 8-bit Microprocessor Training Kit cum In-
Circuit Emulator for 8085 Microprocessor. It provides the
Engineer, a complete microprocessor design tool set working
with 8085 - in a cost effective package that sets a new industry
standard. The monitor enables one to use VPL-ICE8085
through 28 keys hexadecimal keyboard and six seven segment
VPL-ICE8085 is also a Stand-alone In-Circuit Emulator that
connects to the Serial port of the PC via RS-232 cable.
- Based on 8085 microprocessor operating at 6.144 MHz clock
- VPL-ICE8085 comprises of three components viz.
- Microprocessor Trainer Kit
- In-Circuit Emulator
- Cross Assembler
- 48K Emulation Memory, RAM area starting from 000H.
- On board battery backup for 8K emulation memory.
- 8K byte of EPROM loaded with powerful monitor program.
- 48 I/O lines using 2 nos. of 8255.
- 16 bit timer/counter using 8253.
- 28 Keys Hexadecimal Keyboard and six digit seven segment
- 40 pin Header with cable for connecting the target system.
- Programmer for 27 Series EPROMs with facility to Blank
Check, Verify, Program & Read.
- Can be operated in both Serial & Stand-alone mode.
- RS232 port for serial communication with IBM-PC/XT/AT.
- Power Software commands like Break-point, Single Stepping,
Auto Single Stepping, Go, Fill, Display, Compare, Origin,
Memory, Zoom, Select, Com.
- Uploading & Downloading of files from/to PC.
- Onboard disassembler.
- Enclosed in attractive ABS plastic cabinet with cover.
- In-built Power Supply.